The Workplace Health and Safety is the company’s first and utmost priority, since it is imperative that all employees, associates, subcontractors work in a safe and healthy ambience. In this respect the Administration is fully committed:
- To provide safe work conditions and to assure the healthy environment for all its employees, as well as for all persons that may be affected by the company’s activities,
- To take all necessary safety measures for the prevention of incidents and the minimization of work-related risks,
- To provide to its personnel all necessary personal protection equipment (PPE), as well
as the required information and trainings for performing the work incident-free,
- To comply with the relevant health and safety regulations and legislation,
- To communicate and interact with its personnel and take into account any relevant suggestions that may improve the work conditions.
The personnel are responsible to apply and make use of the provided means and safety equipment as occasionally required, for their own safety, as well as for persons that may be affected by their works (i.e. client, passing-by individuals).
For achieving the above the company has established a total health and safety management system in line with the International Standard ISO 45001, for managing all issues related to workplace health and safety. The Administration provides all required means and resources,
as well as its full support, throughout all stages of the system’s implementation, aiming for the improvement of the company’s performance and for the continuous improvement of the health and safety management system.
This policy has been communicated to the company’s personnel, it is accessible to anyone that may be interested and is annually reviewed.